Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Weekend

We had a wonderful and busy Easter weekend! It was so nice to have a 3-day weekend. It was much needed for me! Eric, unfortunately, had to work, so Gage and I spent Friday with some good friends from out of town. We met at good ole' Joe T. Garcia's in Fort Worth, then we headed to their Lake House in Granbury for some R&R, but stopped to enjoy the bluebonnet's first.


Saturday we joined the neighborhood for an Easter egg hunt and to meet the Easter bunny! Gage LOVED picking up eggs, but was not very fond of the Easter bunny as you can see from the picture below! Priceless!
Saturday night we went to Easter service and then stopped by Grammy and Grampy's house for dinner. On Sunday, we went to Momo and Popo's house to eat some yummy enchiladas! Gage was so excited to see his cousin Max. He absolutely LOVES Max who is 6 years old. He copies EVERYTHING that Max does. He is Max's little shadow. It is so cute! I had fun playing with the boys and being silly. I am the SILLY Aunt! By the end of the afternoon, they were both tuckered out on the living room floor!
We ended our weekend with a trip to the pond to feed the ducks - Gage's favorite thing to do right now! He loves throwing the bread and quacking like a duck! And the duck's like him too! When they see us coming, they run TOWARD us! Surprising that ducks have a memory!
We hope that you had a lovely Easter weekend and remember what this time is all about! HE has Risen!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!! Your blog is so cute! Yeah, Caleb doesn't like the Easter Bunny either!! Gage has grown so much! He's getting so big. ~Sarah~

Megan said...

I can't believe how big Gage is getting! He's such a handsome little man. Looks like you are all having a great time.

Megan said...

I need more pics and updates on this beautiful branch of the family! Hope you are well :)

About Me

My photo
I am a Christ Follower, Coaches Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, an Employee. I am determined, passionate, thoughtful, a perfectionist. I love to laugh. I have a phenomenal family and the best friends in this world! I am BLESSED for this not-so-normal life! This is my attempt to chronicle the busy life of a Coaches Wife and our family. My hope is to journal some of our favorite moments, especially with Gage. I hope you enjoy our family "playbook!"