Saturday, January 3, 2009

5 Years

Today, Eric and I celebrated 5 years of marriage! Wow! It doesn't seem that long ago that we were standing on the altar sharing our vows in front of our family and friends. January 3, 2004 will always go down as the best (and most fun) day of my life. It was the start of a new beginning with my very best friend. We continue to be the best of friends and always remember to put each other first. The past 5 years have brought us so much joy and adventure. Thank you honey for being my "rock" and for your unconditional love!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a Christ Follower, Coaches Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, an Employee. I am determined, passionate, thoughtful, a perfectionist. I love to laugh. I have a phenomenal family and the best friends in this world! I am BLESSED for this not-so-normal life! This is my attempt to chronicle the busy life of a Coaches Wife and our family. My hope is to journal some of our favorite moments, especially with Gage. I hope you enjoy our family "playbook!"