Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'm so excited!

I'm super duper excited that my sister FINALLY started a blog. I've been urging her to do it since she was pregnant and she finally gave in - and I think she likes it! I don't get to see my sweet niece as often as I would like to so I'm glad that I can keep up with her virtually! Check out my sister's blog for some good sense of humor (including blasts from the past) and cute stories about Joely! I especially love "Eat your peas!"

http://pbandjrb.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a Christ Follower, Coaches Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, an Employee. I am determined, passionate, thoughtful, a perfectionist. I love to laugh. I have a phenomenal family and the best friends in this world! I am BLESSED for this not-so-normal life! This is my attempt to chronicle the busy life of a Coaches Wife and our family. My hope is to journal some of our favorite moments, especially with Gage. I hope you enjoy our family "playbook!"