Friday, June 13, 2008

Falling behind...

I've fallen off the blogging bandwagon! The past two weeks have been very busy! The good news is that we are officially on vacation (for 8 days)! AND Eric will also be home for the next 5 weeks with minimal work commitments! Yea! This is the first summer that Eric has not committed to working football camps. It will be nice to have him home more, especially to spend time with his little buddy, Gage!

Speaking of my husband, have you noticed that he has shrunk lately? The Coaches put on their own "Biggest Loser" challenge for 5 weeks and he lost a significant amount of weight! He looks great! I'm a little jealous that his weight came off so fast as I have been trying to rid of this pregnancy body for quite some time! I am happy for his success and that he has picked up some new, healthy eating habits. It's good for both of us as we motivate each other to eat better and workout most days of the week. Some days I really need the extra motivation!

This past weekend we went to a high school graduation party for some of the Lewisville boys that Eric coached from 7th grade thru high school. It is now official that we are getting old! I remember watching these guys play football in 7th grade and thinking, "they are so young." They have turned out to be fine, young men. It's so rewarding to know that Eric played an important role in their life as their Coach and mentor. You can see from the picture, that they have all outgrown him as well! It was a nice party and so good to see some of the coaches and friends we came to know and love at Lewisville. Lewisville will always feel like our home as we dearly love the people and the pride in that community. Quite honestly, I think we will be back there one day. With Eric running the show of course!


0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a Christ Follower, Coaches Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, an Employee. I am determined, passionate, thoughtful, a perfectionist. I love to laugh. I have a phenomenal family and the best friends in this world! I am BLESSED for this not-so-normal life! This is my attempt to chronicle the busy life of a Coaches Wife and our family. My hope is to journal some of our favorite moments, especially with Gage. I hope you enjoy our family "playbook!"