Friday, June 13, 2008

Our little man...kind of a big deal!

Just wanted to post some pictures I took over the past 2 weeks of our little man. He is growing so fast, AND moving soooooo fast! You can't take your eye off of him for a split second. He is crawling at the speed of lightning and pulling up on everything! He is starting to get brave and let go of furniture, so I think walking is well on it's way! Look out!

As you can see from the pictures, he has a mouth full of pearly whites. 7 teeth! He is talking more everyday and his favorite word is "Dada," although I don't know that he associates Eric with the word yet as he calls everything "Dada." I'm working on him to say "Mama" but no luck yet!

He loves my treadmill and stability ball. I'm thinking exercise is just going to be in this kid's blood!

I'm a big fan of the sloganed t-shirts. Here a few to share...


And one of my favorites...Gage's facial expressions. They are priceless! This is his classic facial expression. Everything is so exciting to him!

1 comments:

Heather said...

He is SO precious!

About Me

My photo
I am a Christ Follower, Coaches Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, an Employee. I am determined, passionate, thoughtful, a perfectionist. I love to laugh. I have a phenomenal family and the best friends in this world! I am BLESSED for this not-so-normal life! This is my attempt to chronicle the busy life of a Coaches Wife and our family. My hope is to journal some of our favorite moments, especially with Gage. I hope you enjoy our family "playbook!"