Saturday, June 14, 2008

Table Rock Lake...here we come!

We are on our way to Table Rock Lake for our family vacation!!! Yea! Yesterday, we left in the afternoon and drove to Fayetteville, Arkansas. We wanted to break the trip up so Gage wouldn't be confined to a car seat all day. We had a great drive and Gage was such a trooper. The drive was beautiful! Arkansas is so scenic and Fayetteville is such a cute town. We went to dinner at a local place and then drove down to the University of Arkansas to check out the campus and (most importantly) the football field!

I am excited for Eric to see where I lived as a child (Table Rock) and to spend time with my extended family. It is going to be a fun time! I'm going to try to post during the trip if I have access to the Internet. We are staying in a cabin so I'm not sure it will be available. I'm sure I will take tons of pictures!


3 comments:

Julie said...

Hey! I thought I told you not to be on the computer on vacation! Blogging is acceptable though. I look forward to your lake posts. I am still jealous!

Jacki said...

So.very.cool!
Can't wait to see more pictures!

Jennifer said...

I am in Tablerock now and it is gorgeous! Can't wait to hear about your trip and how Gage did? Did he like the the water???

About Me

My photo
I am a Christ Follower, Coaches Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, an Employee. I am determined, passionate, thoughtful, a perfectionist. I love to laugh. I have a phenomenal family and the best friends in this world! I am BLESSED for this not-so-normal life! This is my attempt to chronicle the busy life of a Coaches Wife and our family. My hope is to journal some of our favorite moments, especially with Gage. I hope you enjoy our family "playbook!"