Sunday, August 10, 2008

Never a dull moment...

Although it looks like my son has a big fat lip, that's not the case. That's him sucking the window and making faces at us at Grammy's house! I'm still laughing about this one! There is never a dull moment with this little squirt!

Now that Gage has been in our life for almost a year now (this week!), I can barely remember life without him. Although I do remember it being easier to run to the grocery store on a whim! My how our life has changed! Eric and I have always had fun together, but this little man of ours has brought so much MORE joy and laughter to our lives. He is so much fun and we just can't get enough of him! I hope each day with Gage will bring even more meaning and happiness to our lives. I dread the day that he starts breaking my heart! Right now I'm just glad to be his #1!

Here are a few funny moments from the past 2 weeks that I captured on camera. I wish I could catch them all, but by the time I run for the camera, he has usually moved on to a new adventure!

Waving at us! He's very social!

He's been caught getting into Dad's drink of choice!

Discovering that he can fit INTO the kitchen cabinet!

2 comments:

Heather said...

He is so precious!!! I'm glad you finally did another post. I have been checking daily. Hope you and the family are doing good!

Cassidy said...

I am SOOO sad that it's been so long since I've seen him! He probably doesn't even remember me!! I love his O face!!! He's soooo freakin cute! Can't wait to see ya'll this week! FINALLY!!!!!!

About Me

My photo
I am a Christ Follower, Coaches Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, an Employee. I am determined, passionate, thoughtful, a perfectionist. I love to laugh. I have a phenomenal family and the best friends in this world! I am BLESSED for this not-so-normal life! This is my attempt to chronicle the busy life of a Coaches Wife and our family. My hope is to journal some of our favorite moments, especially with Gage. I hope you enjoy our family "playbook!"