Monday, August 4, 2008

Good Times In Granbury

Last weekend we made a trip out to good ole' Lake Granbury to visit some of our good friends at their lake house. We took the entire family along including my side of the family and Eric's side of the family. We had a BLAST! I'm so glad that our families get along and enjoy each other's company - I know I am very lucky as that isn't the case with most in-laws!

We had a great time cruising the lake, riding the jet ski, relaxing on the porch, eating great food, and most of all - tubing! I haven't laughed so hard in ages! I especially enjoyed spending time on the lake with my sister. She even went tubing - 3 weeks after giving birth! She is very brave! We haven't been out on the lake together in a long time. I think we convinced our parents to buy a lake house and a new boat. Dad will be retiring very soon! I hope Gage and Joely will have just as much fun as my sister and I did growing up near a lake! Good times!

Yes, that is me screaming my head off!



Eric, Mom, and Me! My Father-in-Law, Sister, and Mom! My sweet niece, Joely!
My sweet boy!

1 comments:

Allison said...

Gage is so cute - I am addicted to your blog and read it all the time!
Your family is beautiful!

Allison McClendon
www.livelaughlovefortoday.blogspot.com

About Me

My photo
I am a Christ Follower, Coaches Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, an Employee. I am determined, passionate, thoughtful, a perfectionist. I love to laugh. I have a phenomenal family and the best friends in this world! I am BLESSED for this not-so-normal life! This is my attempt to chronicle the busy life of a Coaches Wife and our family. My hope is to journal some of our favorite moments, especially with Gage. I hope you enjoy our family "playbook!"