Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Prayer Request

Please pray for our friends.

Our dear friends, Holly and Landon, lost their precious baby boy. Carrington "Cash" Wren was born very premature and his little lungs were not fully developed. He fought for one day in the NICU, but his little body just couldn't keep up. Please pray for the Wren family during this most difficult time. Please pray for their strength and God's grace. Please pray for my Supervisor and friend, Jennifer Thomas, as Mother's Day approaches this weekend. Jennifer and Richard lost their sweet baby girl, Lilly, in March to SIDS. I know this coming weekend will be extremely hard. You can send thoughts and prayers to the Thomas Family by visiting their blog - Surviving Life's Curveballs. Jennifer's good friends also lost their baby boy this past weekend. Please pray for the Marlowe family as they go through this very difficult time. I truly believe in the power of prayer and thank you for lifting up our dear friends into the Lord's hands. Don't forget to thank God for your blessings!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a Christ Follower, Coaches Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, an Employee. I am determined, passionate, thoughtful, a perfectionist. I love to laugh. I have a phenomenal family and the best friends in this world! I am BLESSED for this not-so-normal life! This is my attempt to chronicle the busy life of a Coaches Wife and our family. My hope is to journal some of our favorite moments, especially with Gage. I hope you enjoy our family "playbook!"