Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Welcome to blogging!

I'm so excited that my cousin Jill created a blog! She lives in Kansas so we don't get to see each other much. We were like siblings growing up. My mom and her dad are twins! Check out her blog to see pictures of adorable Colin! He is 2 months younger than Gage. We are looking forward to spending time with them in the Ozarks this summer! Welcome to the world of blogging Jill! See you soon!

http://jill-lifesjourneywithcolin.blogspot.com/

My good friend and fellow Coaches Wife, Laura, also started a blog:

http://onyourmarkgetsetwhoa.blogspot.com/

Her girls, Mai and Ava, are so cute and full of personality. Laura never has a dull moment in her house. She is always on the go! I'm sure her blog will be full of many funny Mai "isms."

Isn't blogging so much fun?!

1 comments:

Jill said...

Glad you got me hooked on blogging! lol See you in a couple weeks...YEAH!!

About Me

My photo
I am a Christ Follower, Coaches Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, an Employee. I am determined, passionate, thoughtful, a perfectionist. I love to laugh. I have a phenomenal family and the best friends in this world! I am BLESSED for this not-so-normal life! This is my attempt to chronicle the busy life of a Coaches Wife and our family. My hope is to journal some of our favorite moments, especially with Gage. I hope you enjoy our family "playbook!"